This was definitely the best brownie I have ever made. It was nutty, not too dry & the perfect go to to kill the craving for the sweet.
As usually I have added some ingredients that you can easily take out without ruining the recipe. Walnuts & dried coconut was my imagination, but I was feeling nutty I guess:)
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup white flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup coconut oil and butter mix melted then cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla 3 spoons of maple syrup
1. Mix the PartONE ingredients
2. Melt the butter and coconut oil set aside to cool down
3. Beat the two eggs and vanilla
4. Add the PartONE ingredients and mix it with the egg
5.Pour the melted butter and mix
6. Bake for 20-22 min on 180 degrees
P.S. If you are really feeling bad, melt 50g of milk or dark chocolate mix it with a little bit of almond milk and pour it over the finished brownie!